SKT Future Goals
- Regularize and strengthen fundraising opportunities
- Search out and apply for all appropriate grant opportunities.
- Constantly evaluate SKT services as well as scholarship and grant funding offered in order to maximize efficacy and effectiveness.
- Create key alliances with social organizations, businesses, health care organizations and local governmental units.
- Create key alliances with other agencies serving special needs community.
- Strengthen record keeping to insure SKT is within all legal guidelines and that a corporate memory is created.
|Scholarships* and Grants*||$30K per year
Hancock County for Northwest Ohio
|$40-45K per Year in
Hancock and Other Northwest Counties for Northwest Ohio extending outwards
|$50-75K per Year in Northwest Ohio, Central Ohio, and Southwest Ohio for the State of Ohio|
|Multi-Sensory Play Room||Hancock County opening in Lucas County with additional equipment in Hancock County based upon experience||1 other Play room targeting Columbus area/ Cincinnati and or Cleveland area||Total of 4 playrooms throughout Ohio|
|Special Kids Foundation
(To create viability and sustainability for SKT in its mission to serve the special needs community.)
|Start the Foundation as a directed endowment fund under the Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation. Goal for the first year $10,000 (On hold pending disposition of old Building or receipt of significant donation.)||Increase Foundation Assets and create PR campaign designed to boost the effort.No funding from the foundation.||First funding from the foundation targeted for 2021 unless goal of $500k is met earlier. Goal of $100k by 2016.|
|SKT Chapters||Hancock||Expand to Lucas with exploration in Columbus, Cincinnati and or Cleveland||Total of 4 SKT chapters in the State with home headquarters in Hancock County|
|SKT in a Box*||Begin construction of the kit with preliminary production in 6/2013||Available by 2015 for any requesting entity in any state.|
|League of Small Businesses||Develop low entry opportunity for multiple small businesses to express support for special needs community||Leverage support of small business community into opportunities for future grants.|